Well, I could not get a slide show to work. I am just not techy enough. Oh well. This way you get my commentary on each picture.
The First Critter we saw was a real shocker!

For some reason this one made Ben think he was hungry?


This amazing beast had no visible eyes, yet seemed to find anyone holding a peanut with ease!


The First Critter we saw was a real shocker!
These little guys sure were hungry, all of the chicken and bread Ben had dropped from dinner were long gone!
This next one has apparently been working on becoming a full American citizen, ever seen a Zonkey?
The last member of the petting zoo was one tired monkey!!
2 comments:
I'm surprised Ben let those animals get so close to him! Rachel cried when a pig approached her (oinking) at the FC fair. He looks so fascinated, too.
My favorite picture is the 2nd one with the goats. Ben is just peekin' out of the corners of his eyes. He looks so grown up and smart! Like he's got that goat all figured out!
Post a Comment