So, Ben is working on that tried and true Boyscout Motto, "Be Prepared." This morning after his morning bottle I put him down on the floor in his room to play, as we do every morning. He promptly crawled over to his crib were there
happened to be 2
pacies laying, apparently discarded from the crib during the night, and popped one in his mouth and started carrying the other around with him. This is not an uncommon occurrence, but this morning I had the camera handy!
First, He brought it to me so I could see that he had TWO
Pacies!!!


Then He gave the spare one a good snuggle so it would not feel left out, not being the one in his mouth and all.

Then he took it with him to play!! First reading.....

Then climbing/shelf clearing, one of his favorite pass times!....

and the off to empty the dresser!!! This actually requires both hands....

So he placed the spare paciy in the toy basket for safe keeping!!

1 comment:
They are so funny about their pacies! One question lingers: where do they all go? I know we've bought at least 50 and they always end up missing!
Post a Comment