haha that face is too cute! I'm impressed you can get him to eat an otter pop. James eats ice cream but says the whole time "it's cold - need a blanket" :-)
And I agree about the dump truck and the bad dream theory. That's the only thing I can figure happened. What a silly boy. Maybe if you put it away for a week and then get it back out like it's new he'll come around.
1 comment:
haha that face is too cute! I'm impressed you can get him to eat an otter pop. James eats ice cream but says the whole time "it's cold - need a blanket" :-)
And I agree about the dump truck and the bad dream theory. That's the only thing I can figure happened. What a silly boy. Maybe if you put it away for a week and then get it back out like it's new he'll come around.
YAY on the sign language!
Post a Comment