The not so mini fun of life with Benjamin and Clara!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Hula-hoop!
While Matt was playing marbles with the Cub Scouts on Wednesday Ben found a hula-hoop to play with. It kept him entertained for quite sometime! The boy has moves!
I love how simple things entertain a baby for hours on end. Last week Rachel held a canister of Gerber toddler puffs during the duration of Relief Society. When she wasn't reaching in for more, she was trying to replace the lid. I don't know why we buy them elaborate toys.
I have this though every time Ben would rather clear out my Tupperware cubboard than play with his many toys! I think the toys are for us more than the kids!
2 comments:
I love how simple things entertain a baby for hours on end. Last week Rachel held a canister of Gerber toddler puffs during the duration of Relief Society. When she wasn't reaching in for more, she was trying to replace the lid. I don't know why we buy them elaborate toys.
I have this though every time Ben would rather clear out my Tupperware cubboard than play with his many toys! I think the toys are for us more than the kids!
Post a Comment