Ben tried to convince us he no longer needs the carseat. He does look like a big boy! We are going to save the big "turning of the carseat" event for when we head to Texas in November! Maybe then at least the first 10 minutes of the 12 hour trip will seem new and interesting to him!
3 comments:
He's SO cute! I can't get over how tall that boy is! He looks like a 3 yr old sitting in the car waitin' for a ride!
We have yet to turn the carseats. I don't even think our girls are 20 lbs yet. Do your parents ever say annoying things like, "I don't know how you survived because we didn't have carseats when you were a baby (and we fed you peanut butter, etc, etc.)?
Ben was 22lbs at 4.5 months. We had to move from the Carrier to a 3-in-1 infant to toddler seat. It will go up to 55 lbs I believe. Which is good 'cause he is currently 27lbs!
Post a Comment