Monday, September 15, 2008

Blog Responses.

I am not sure what Blog Etiquette is for responding to a comment someone leaves on your blog. Whether or not you go to their blog to respond or respond on your own site in the comment field. Oh, I don't know.... So, I have decided to just make a choice until someone tells me other wise. Therefore, If you leave me a comment, especially one with a question I will now be responding to it in my own comment area, so you can read what you wrote and then immediately what I responded. Hope that works for everyone, so check back if you have a question for me!

3 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

I think there is a way to respond to comments via email/blog, but I have no idea how. What does Matt do in West Tenn.? Have you acquired accents yet?

Erin Jeanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Jeanne said...

Matt works at the General Hospital. He started as a pharmacy tech but is now an equipment coordinator. Which means he is in charge or some new medication equipment they got earlier in the year. He has been in school getting his radiography tech certification, but that has been on hold since Ben came. He will pick it back up asap. as far as the accents go. it depends on who you ask. some of our fam says we have some say we haven't. BUt I do notice myself using Southern words from time to time