
This is the worlds smallest water jug! Totally cute right? But not exactly something you would expect to buy your one year old, at least I didn't. It pains me to admit this but, the three of us were in Wal-mart last night, yes.. wal-mart (nothing personal, we just don't frequent that store much.) We were looking for some fairly specific items. All of a sudden I notice Ben playing with something out of the corner of my eye. I look down to find him with the water bottle in his mouth. (let's hope he was the first to do this to this particular one!) Some how he had snatched when I was not looking. It was only $.99 So I decided he could have it. Well, I took it home and boiled it and gave hims some water in it. He loves it! Won't drink water from a sippy cup! But from his mini-water jug, sure! Go Figure!!!
1 comment:
That's really cute. Who doesn't need one of those, right? ;)
Post a Comment