The not so mini fun of life with Benjamin and Clara!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Cookie Monster
Being sick has its perks. To try and make the little boy feel better Mom and Dad let me go to town on home-made chocolate chip cookie! I had never seen mom buy chocolate chips before, Grammy usually does that. But mmm it was good!
What do you mean you'd never bought chocolate chips before that?! Are you serious?! All my kids have tried chocolate before they were even a year old! I tried to be good, but it just gets harder every time because now the older siblings want to give the baby a taste of the delicious treats :) April (Robinson)
OH believe me he has had his share of chocolate and icecream. But I have not had chocolate chips for cookie making in the house for a very long time. Trying to limit our sweets. When I was pregnant we bought pre-made cookie dough in a 5lbs bucket, I liked to eat it raw. So, anyway this was the first time I had bought them with the baby!
Oh good. As long as he's getting chocolate :) He he he. I occasionally try to limit our sweets too, but not when I'm pregnant. I probably do a little more baking than you do. My two oldest girls love to help. We have made a lot of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies lately. Is it hard to have a full time studio with a baby? I'm so happy for you though. The fulfillment of years of hard work. You have done amazing.
With Matt training for a triathalon and me trying to stay in shape enough to keep up with Ben we don't often have sweets in the house. When I was pregnant I did have cookie dough and icecream more than usual. THe ice cream mostly because it was summer in Tn and I thought I might melt. I bake more breads than anything, biscuts and cornbread, that sort of thing.
The studio is sooo much fun. I went back when Ben was 12 weeks old and he has been coming with me ever since. He loves it. Now that he is a little older and our schedules are more congruent Matt comes and gets him after the first hour and they have Boy and his Dad time. It is great!
4 comments:
What do you mean you'd never bought chocolate chips before that?! Are you serious?! All my kids have tried chocolate before they were even a year old! I tried to be good, but it just gets harder every time because now the older siblings want to give the baby a taste of the delicious treats :)
April (Robinson)
OH believe me he has had his share of chocolate and icecream. But I have not had chocolate chips for cookie making in the house for a very long time. Trying to limit our sweets. When I was pregnant we bought pre-made cookie dough in a 5lbs bucket, I liked to eat it raw. So, anyway this was the first time I had bought them with the baby!
Oh good. As long as he's getting chocolate :) He he he. I occasionally try to limit our sweets too, but not when I'm pregnant. I probably do a little more baking than you do. My two oldest girls love to help. We have made a lot of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies lately. Is it hard to have a full time studio with a baby? I'm so happy for you though. The fulfillment of years of hard work. You have done amazing.
With Matt training for a triathalon and me trying to stay in shape enough to keep up with Ben we don't often have sweets in the house. When I was pregnant I did have cookie dough and icecream more than usual. THe ice cream mostly because it was summer in Tn and I thought I might melt. I bake more breads than anything, biscuts and cornbread, that sort of thing.
The studio is sooo much fun. I went back when Ben was 12 weeks old and he has been coming with me ever since. He loves it. Now that he is a little older and our schedules are more congruent Matt comes and gets him after the first hour and they have Boy and his Dad time. It is great!
Post a Comment