Ever have those moments when you think, this will only take me a minute, and it does, but that was one minute too long. This is my microwave Monday morning after I left scrambled eggs cooking in it to release Ben from his wedged state between two kitchen chairs. I love Motherhood!!!
4 comments:
Oh I have those moments all the time! Just recently, I burnt some garlic bread because I was hooking Izzy into her highchair at the exact moment the buzzer went off. I though 'eh, what's a few seconds....' Turned out to be two seconds two long!
PS - I LOVE the Turkey-Day countdown!! WOO HOO!
Scrambled eggs in the micro? How does that work? Because I scramble the girls eggs every day and the pan cleaning grows tiresome. Look at you and your countdown to Thanksgiving. Do you get to come home? How did you end up in Tenn. of all places anyway?
I'm just impressed that your microwave is so clean to begin with! (Sun slinks away in shame to go clean out her microwave)
Christina-
Microwave eggs are great! I practically lived on them the first 4 months of pregnancy. If you use spray butter or rub the bowl with margrine/butter before putting in the eggs and milk clean up is easy. Just mix the eggs like you would for the stove, and pop them in the micro, just dont leave them for more then 30 seconds with out stiring them. You can see what happens!
Sun- Before you go feeling all bad about my nice shiny microwave I should confess that mom was in town for 10 days just prior to this incident, hense the ultr clean machine! But I did learn a trick from her a while back that helps if you are a procrastinator like me and let things get a little crusty in there. Put a bowl of water in for long enough to steam, everything gets easier to wipe off! you may already be aware of this, but it was good for me!
Post a Comment