Monday, November 10, 2008

Walking!

Ben started walking independently this week. He keeps getting better every day. These videos are from yesterday. In the first one I am trying to encourage him, in the second he is showing off and in the third one he actually gets a fair distance! At the end of the third one you get to see him do one of his sign words, "all done" It should start with his palm up, but hey he is only one and just figured out he can turn his wrist! This sign has currently replaced Milk for the everything sign. He thinks he is pretty cool to turn his wrist!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

YAY!!! Way to go Ben! And I think it's awesome you taught him "all gone" and sign language! That is so cute to see him sign!

This Idaho Girl said...

How exciting! Rachel is finally walking but we're still waiting on Amelia. Thanks for the IBS tips. I'm willing to try anything.

Erin Jeanne said...

Hear ya, I thought the IBS might kill me when I was pregnant! Got that darn acid reflux going. Good luck!

Sun said...

That's so cool! You're in trouble now, Erin.