Friday, November 14, 2008

Walking Shoes











A walker needs shoes right? Well, it took a couple of nights of shopping but we found some at Target. And Yes Ben is shopping and trying on shoes in his Jammies. Some days are like that.
We had to take his feet out of his jammies cause we could not tell if they fit with the footies. By the way, he is holding a package of Pacifiers. We had said we were not going to buy anymore, just let him work out of them with the 6 we had. Well, 6 had become 2, and that was before Dad and Ben ended up at home with out one while Mom was teaching. Poor Matt had a teething, ear infected one year old with no pacifier!! When I got home we immediately went to Target to get more. While we were there we found the shoes

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hooray! You found some!! I think it's awesome to see Ben standing upright and shoppin for his own shoes! What a cutie!

This Idaho Girl said...

I LOVE the picture of Ben trying on shoes for two reasons: 1. His jammies are half on (as you mentioned) and 2, the shoes are attached together. Classic. As for the binkies I'm sure we'll enjoy them several more months.

Erin Jeanne said...

We did not see any reason to detach the shoes, he wasnt moving his feet anyway! I am all for the pacy, whateve it takes to keep sanity in the house!