Thursday, August 9, 2012
Violin Practice
I have a confession to make. I did not give enough appreciation in the past for parents who had very young kids in violin lessons. Especially those that obviously worked with them a lot. It is not easy. Not easy to 1) make the time 2) spend a constructive amount of time 3) in my unique case, not be the teacher at ever "practice". So, Matt has taken over violin practice, though we are currently on a break June and July were too crazy. Because of Matt's schedule this practice often happens at odd times, therefore the boy in his bedtime pull-ups. But I wanted to capture this interaction. It makes me uber thankful for this great guy who is a great husband and OUTSTANDING Dad. And what about my little genius!! I might be partial, but I think he might be prodigy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment