3 weeks after Ben got hurt and 1 week after he had the stitches removed he fell and blew the whole dang thing open again!! Oh it was terrible! We had been SOOOO careful! Then one after noon he came into my bedroom at quiet time to talk to me and tripped over a piece of their penny bank they had taken apart that I had not picked up yet!! Just fell on that knee. I thought he was going to have to have it restitched. Dr Blake looked at it and decided the thick/deep part of the cut was still entacted so there would not be anything to gain from stitching the edges. But we had to keep STILL again for a few days while it resealed!
I have been trying to convince Mom that we need her here! But alas, Quattro has dibs. I guess that is fair!
No comments:
Post a Comment