Wait.... It is just a Pete! The door knob on this closet has been acting up for a while. We had a new knob for it, but had not taken the time to put it on! I was waiting for Matt to have time, and he is working 60 hours a week and that doesnt include Elder's Quorum responsebilities!!
Well, Of course Ben and Clara decided to play in there one morning while I was in the middle of some project, I cannot even remember what it was now. But when it got quiet and I started seeing Ben go past with his "tools" I became concerned. Once I got the door knob off this is what I found.
What a mess! I Facetimed Grammy and she showed me a diagram and I was able to get the door open! Poor Pete was in there for about 30 minutes as near as I can tell. Matt put the new knob on when he came home for lunch that day. Good times.....
No comments:
Post a Comment