Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pacy Free!

Big Ben is officially Pacy Free!! Last week we had a visit from the Pacy Fairy and Ta Da! no more pacies! Last Tuesday I asked Ben to give me his pacy when he woke up in the morning for the day. He started throwing a royal fit!! I was not about to have that going on! So before nap time I got a gift bag out and we gathered up all of his pacies and put them in. I told him the pacy fairy was going to come and trade him the pacyies for some treats! He went down for his nap no problemo!


When he woke up from his nap this is what he found. A note from the PF and some treats!




His favorite treats were this blue car and the fruit snacks! Love this kid! He has been really good about the whole thing. He has asked me for it a couple of times but i just remind him that he gave them to the Pacy Fairy and he accepts that and moves on. Guess he was ready!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Such a great idea! Sounds like he ha adjusted totally well!