Monday, May 24, 2010

5 Months!


Here she is! Clara Jeanne is 5 months old today!! I cannot believe it! She is sooo sweet! She almost never cries, loves to watch and laugh at Ben and is an awesome sleeper! she slept for 13 solid hours from Saturday to Sunday! I thought she might wake up with a tooth, that is how Ben got most of his. But no teeth this morning! We are so thankful Heavenly Father blessed us with this sweet little girl!


P.S. Think in these pictures she literally looks like a little doll sitting in this chair!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh she is so adorable! I love that cute little dress! Happy 5 Months Clara!

Amanda said...

That is your face on a little body!! You are not kidding, that really is your mini! What a cutie-pie!

Sun said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! I love her dress.

Renee and Jake said...

What a sweet outfit!!!