Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winter

This has been by far the wetest, snowiest, and coldest winter we have experienced here in Tennessee. I have to say, I am not a fan! Ben is too high energy to be couped up inside this much. So while this was happening outside,
This was happening inside.
Crafts, glue, stickers, and pom poms and you have a happier boy.

I should note that the yellow page with hearts is Clara's.

The favorite activity. Daddy is off this week taking the Fire Academy Entrance Exam, so it is fitting that Ben is building his own Fire Truck. He is soooo into the fire stuff! and he did a great job!
It is hard to tell in this picture but he is holdind the fire truck he got for Christmas. I love it he calls his fire station his "fire engine house"!
Only firemen and their families are allowed in here, so I am told!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awe - that is so cute! Ben did a great job on that fire truck sign!