Thursday, January 20, 2011

Family Home Evening

One of our family goals for the year is to do our Family Home Evening every week, or at least 52 times, even if we have to double up somewhere! So here are the first couple weeks! We have been getting our lesson, a song, and a prayer. Then it rapidly disintegrates into some type of rowdy playing! It is Awesome! Last week this is how it turned out:This week this is how it turned out! Matt built a fort and Ben promptly made it into a fire station!
Clara was not all about the fort, she was getting close to bed time! Hence the pacy and the hair disaster!So very thankful for my little family! I want these nights to be positive memories for them as they get older!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's great! I too have the same goal, but sadly I haven't done quite as well as you. Love the pictures though - sounds like Ben is stoked about Daddy and his firefighting future. :) PS - LOVE the new blog background!