They Womack Wrestling Federation would like to introduce the three newest members....

In this photo there is one train per loop, moments later an additional train was added. This is Ben's favorite passtime, trains, trains and more trains!

Not exactly sure how this happened. I was in the kitchen and heard yelling. Matt was stuck in this position, literally stuck, I had to pull his legs down to the side to free him. THe boy ran away laughing! Classic!

and then came back for the tackle! HA HA HA!!! and of course I left matt there for as long as it took to find the camera and take photos! I am such a good wife!!!

The the sister, she has her new princess jammies and her trusty unicorn, she is ready for anything!
1 comment:
hahaha Matt! What a goof! And Ben is so cute with those trains! Izzy went bazerk when she say Clara in the princess jammies! I think that totally just made her day! So glad they fit!
Post a Comment