Saturday, June 26, 2010

6 months until Christmas!!

And Clara Jeanne is 6 Months Old! I got her already for her photo shoot and Ben had to get in on the act. I just think they are soo adorable with each other!
I don't actually know what they were looking at, but whatever it was they were both laughing!

She adores Ben!! They sit all snuggled up to each other like this in the stroller most days while I run!

She is getting soo big! She is sweet and I am afraid just the tiniest bit spoiled! Because I don't dare leave her in a room out of reach while Ben is up and around I haul her into every room with me and am constantly checking on her! So, now she feels it is completely necessary to have me in her line of sight at all times! Even when she does not need protecting from Ben! I have a good friend that calls this "golden butt syndrome" cause her butt is too good to be put down anywhere! She is super sweet though and doesn't cry much, again possibly because she is never more than a couple feet from me, and soo much fun!

I think she looks like a little doll, and she is more fun! Her favorite things right now are spoon foods, water from our glasses, Daddy playing peek-a-boo with her, and pretty much anything Ben does! She is a bit of a Mamma's girl and I am admittedly soaking it up while it lasts!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

These pictures are adorable. You can really tell that Clara just adores her brother! I love that little blue dress she is in, and of course the hair! Just a few weeks now before I can squeeze those cheeks!