This was her first encounter with texture, I thinned it out a little more and she did better.
Here are some pictures from Clara's first encounter with spoon food. We started with Rice cereal, I mixed it with formula first. She was not a huge fan of that, but was glad to be eating like everyone else. For a couple of weeks she has been intently watching utensils travel from plate to mouth and getting very tense about not being in on the game. The next time I mixed the cereal with just water and she liked that better. Then I added pears to the cereal. Now I can not get the food in fast enough! She love, love, loves spoon food. I have to give her a bottle first when she is the most hungry because she preferres the spoon foods! She gets really happy and really cute now when I feed her! Next week we will start the veggies, those generally take a little more getting used too!
1 comment:
YAY Clara!!!! Way to go!!
Post a Comment