Thursday, July 8, 2010
First Stake Youth Dance
A couple of weeks ago Matt and I helped Aaron and Rachel chaperon/DJ a stake dance for the youth. Originally Melissa was going to keep the kids for us, but then schedules changed and she had to be at the dance also. We decided to just take the kids with us and see what happened. It was A Lot of fun!! Ben was doing the conga, and break dancing! He had a group of kids cheering him on as he busted a move and did some "mixing" unfortunately I have no photos of that. But this is him crashed out in my bed at 9am the next morning! yup he is still in his clothes! The kid parties hard!!
In contrast to Ben's exciting and very active night, Clara ate some dinner, laid down on her blanky and promptly went to sleep at normal bedtime!! She is sooo sweet. She played with some toys for the first hour we were there before the dance started. Then I gave her a bottle and a jar of food, changed her diaper and set her back down with her toys. She acted sleepy so I laid her down and gave her her favorite blanky. Next thing we knew she was out!! she was laying on the stage behind the speaker and slept there for the entire dance! she only woke up briefly when I transported her to the car! Do I have awesome kids or what!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What sweeties!
Post a Comment