Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tennessee Snow Day!





We are not acustomed to so little snow creating a snow day! And I am definetly having mixed emotions about there being snow here at all. But we have decided to embrace our snow day and have some fun! I am not teaching tonight and Matt is off early, so we are going to hang out, and have a little FHE time! I took Ben out into the snow this morning, it is his first snow. It was fun. I am not sure if he liked it or not, but then I dont think he was sure either! here are some pics and some video! Happy Snow Day!






4 comments:

Lisa said...

Man, I wish we would have gotten more of the storm! I'm so jealous at the amount y'all got! We've NEVER seen that much at our place. The best I can do is to send James out into the crunchy, ice crusted grass. He's not too keen on the "snow" we get here.

Christine said...

If Lucy and I didn't have these yucky colds, we would have been out there too. I'm glad you had fun.

Where is global warming again?

April and Michael Maughan said...

My youngest, Hana, doesn't think too much of snow either. We were in Utah and Idaho over Christmas and she wouldn't even let me put her down in it and would try to blow it away from her face if it was actually snowing. We just got to South Carolina last week, expecting a mild winter, but the day after we got here it snowed! It didn't stick, but still we were surprised. Looks like fun!

This Idaho Girl said...

No snow here. It's probably kind of nice for a change. It reminds me how much I don't miss winters back home.