Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lightning McSteed

We ordered Ben a rocking horse for Christmas. It did not arrive until New Year's Eve. When I ordered it it said, "some assembly required." This is the box it came in. I was expecting something with a bit more depth to it. I laughed thinking of Matt putting it together when he got home from work! This is how it looked in side the box, considerably more than some assembly required.






But it went pretty quickly. It took Ben a few moments to warm up to it, and having his blanky along really helped!
They soon became best buddies and Ben named him Lightning McSteed after his favorite movie and character. It took a few days for him to really get the rocking thing down. I will post some video of that soon!

2 comments:

Christine said...

So cute! Lightning McQueen is HUGE in our house too.

Lisa said...

Lightning McSteed - love it! That Ben is so clever!