The not so mini fun of life with Benjamin and Clara!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Baby Signing time
Ben Loves Baby Signing time! he gets very excited. I took some video of him doing some of the signs along with the dvd. I hope you all find it as adorable as I do!
We have that very video and thank you Erin, I now have those songs running through my head. Unfortunately, my girls aren't as advanced as Ben and can't do the signs yet. There is an episode of regular Signing Time where they do the days of the week and show a family going into an LDS Church on Sunday. I believe the D'Azevedos came up with the Signing Time idea. Gotta love it.
1 comment:
We have that very video and thank you Erin, I now have those songs running through my head. Unfortunately, my girls aren't as advanced as Ben and can't do the signs yet. There is an episode of regular Signing Time where they do the days of the week and show a family going into an LDS Church on Sunday. I believe the D'Azevedos came up with the Signing Time idea. Gotta love it.
Post a Comment