Friday, January 2, 2009

Computer time

Ben got his very first computer game for Christmas. He loves it! Every time a key is pressed something appears on the screen. Now rather than holding him I strap him in to his high chair and let him go to town! He played for nearly 20 minutes on the computer the other day!

3 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Funny how our kids live in such a different world than we did. Do you remember the first time you got on a computer. They were so basic. Boy things have changed. My girls love "real" computers. Unfortunately, they aren't allowed on them since Amelia spilled water on my Mom's keyboard.

Lisa said...

What a great idea! I say anything that lets Mom blog and/or read e-mail with both of her hands free is a major bonus!

I'm usually holding Izzy back with one arm while I try to hen-peck a few words out on e-mail.

Renee and Jake said...

Go UTES Go