Thursday, December 4, 2008

Picture tag




So admittedly Lisa was not the first to name me in this tag. I have been avoiding it due to the content of the said 4th folder 4th picture. You see if you just go into My Pictures and click the the fourth folder you get the above picture, not exactly what one would expect right? I did not really think it would be that much fun for people to see. But, for you Lis, anything. However, when you log into the pictures through Blogger you get the picture below. This is a much more fun tag picture, had I known, I would have complied sooner. Sorry, to everyone I ignored!



I suppose I should now tag some folks, let me see if I can get some that have not already done it. Um.... Nina, Renee, Amy, and Annie. Sorry if you have already had this!

2 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

I love Matt the Mountain Man. He could pass for Sacagawea if Ben were in a cradle board.

Lisa said...

Awesome! I like both pictures! The fun is seeing what wacky pictures people have to display at random. So far - yours is the best!!