This is not a great picture, but it seems to be the only one I took on the actual camera. There are more on my phone and ipod but I have not figured out how to get those transferred just yet, when I do I will add them! Ben had a blast in ID. Matt's sister Julie lives almost next door to their parents and has 5 boys all very close to ben and clara's ages. Ben thought he had gone to little boy heaven! They ran, the wrestled, they threw things, they got dirty, and they ate!! We miss living close to cousins our age. But it was nice to see so many members of the family! We hope to make a trip back soon with Matt along!

I was hard pressed to keep Clara out of Grandma's scrapbooking stuff! It was all just so interesting! and with Brother occuppied with the other little boys she was free to explore and be girly!
No comments:
Post a Comment