He was baptized on January 21 and confirmed on January 22. Matt performed the baptism and Aaron performed the confirmation.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
The best part of January
Over the past few months we have become good friends with Jonathan Borden, really he is part of the family now, we adore him! And the best part of the month for us has been that Jonathon was BAPTIZED!! He has been an active part of the ward for a while now and to see him so happy and now carrying the Holy Ghost fulltime is soooo amazing! He is such a great example of a man for Ben and the youth of the ward, he has been helping with scouting and I dont think he will be out of that ANY time soon! I know he is looking forward to holding the priesthood, and we cant wait for him to either! Anyway, I only got one picture, and actually Aaron took it for me, but I wanted to make sure this was in our little blog history here. We love this guy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh yay!! That is so awesome!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment