The not so mini fun of life with Benjamin and Clara!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Rain Gear
It is very important, or at least useful, when living in TN to have a good rain jacket. As it was pouring buckets last night Ben got to try out his new one. THanks Grammy! He was trying to figure out the zippers!
yes...i spent like 20 bucks on some rain galoshes on Addison which i was cringing at doing...but I must say, buying those galoshes were worth every dollar that I spent....those things have saved our lives with all the rain we have gotten here...and her raincoat!! CRAZY!!
1 comment:
yes...i spent like 20 bucks on some rain galoshes on Addison which i was cringing at doing...but I must say, buying those galoshes were worth every dollar that I spent....those things have saved our lives with all the rain we have gotten here...and her raincoat!! CRAZY!!
Post a Comment