Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We have made going to the Pumpkin Patch in Milan each year a family tradition. It is fun and this year Ben was all about choosing his own pumpkin. He just picked it up and hauled to the wagon! Here are some pic from our trip on Sunday.
Uncle Aaron acting as chauffeur.

Ben with Mama's mini-pumpkin. Aunt Rachel told him to cheese!


This is the pumpkin Ben chose. It is all warty! He picked it up and tried to put it in the wagon then asked for help. So Matt picked Ben up and handed him the pumpkin!He was quite happy to ride around with his pumpkins!



The great debate.... I like to do a little display of small gourds. I was having trouble deciding. Maybe it has to do with my current situation, hmm...

There are allot of photo ops at the patch. Ben likes the pumpkin people, well most of them!
Hmm... is this one of my many uncles? You know this guy Uncle Aaron?

Well, he seems like an alright guy.

Oh is it time to get back in the wagon, I'm in!


Whoa! What's that?


He randomly likes to give people a hard time. Even people he really really likes like Aunt Rachel and Uncle Aaron! This was one of those times.


All in all a successful trip to the patch. Carving photos to come later! Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

We miss you guys. I think we have a bad phone number for your too.

Annette said...

Way cute! I want to go to a pumpkin patch!