Sunday, October 11, 2009
Machine Bread
Yes, both of these beautiful loaves of bread came out of my Bread Machine. I had not used in years but am sick of buying sooo much bread so often! 1-2 loaves a week, and we are a little picky about bread so we buy the more expensive wheat bread at the day old store and freeze it. Well, I decided to try this idea and see if it was 1) cheaper 2) easier than regular home-made 3) nice for all of us! So far the verdict is positive! Ben and Matt seem to really like it as we cleared out an entire loaf in one day! I am going to be experimenting with different kinds, the oatmeal molasses is a little heavy for sandwiches. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's one nice looking loaf of bread! You forgot another benefit of DIY bread...It makes your house smell awesome!
Post a Comment