Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wall Art

Yesterday Ben did his first round of wall art. I say first because I am not so delusional to think it will be the only time this happens. For one, Matt and I have a large amount of art supplies in the house as we both enjoy drawing - we are bound to leave those accessible at some point. Two he is going to have a little sister that will need guidance is such areas. Third, he is not even 2 yet the odds of him getting hold of a writing utensil while one or both of us are preoccupied is highly likely. Which is exactly what happened yesterday. Matt was cooking dinner and Ben got a pen of the the table that I admit I left there. He is so much stretchier than he looks! Any who, When I walked in from the studio I almost immediately noticed the writing on the wall. I asked Matt and he was like, "what writing? I took a pen from him a little while ago." The fun part about it was how proud Ben was! Showing me all the spots himself! I believe this happened as a direct result of story time yesterday. Miss Liz had a large piece of paper taped to the wall and let the kids color on it. I think Ben enjoyed that more than I realized! So, anyway, here are the pics! welcome to our gallery, may we be raising the next Jackson Pollock!

1 comment:

Annette said...

We have learned the value of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. Plus, we've also found that metal toys can also write on walls. Good luck with that!