Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The new House Bassett


This is Bella (no, i did not name her. but yes, I suspect she was named for the Twilight character.) We adopted this hound last week, she is 18 months old and as sweet as can be. Considering Sissy wont be up to entertaining her big brother for at least another 12-15 months I decided maybe a house bassett woud do the trick. So far so good!




4 comments:

Lisa said...

I need to call you guys more often! A few weeks go by and next thing I know, you get a new dog! ;-) She is so adorable! Of course, I'm a fan!

Christine said...

Bella is adorable and so is Ben. I hope to meet Bella one day.

Sun said...

She is so precious. I go back and forth on whether or not I'm up for getting a dog. Riley would love it like crazy. That cute picture of them together might just convince me.

Annette said...

That last picture is way cute with them together. Hopefully she blends into your family well.