The dining table.
my kitchen, love the color! it previously had red and yellow plaid wall paper, not terrible, but not my choice either.
this is just a shot of my wall statue hanging above the door to the hallway. this is the first time it has been hung since we have had this house. I love that piece!
Since we worked so hard over the weekend to get the house set up for teaching and I never have posted any pictures of the wonderful painting job Matt did while I was in Utah for the summer, I thought I would do so now. This might be the most well put together our little house has been! We actually are feeling pretty good about it, even if it is over stuffed! Love grows best in little houses right?
2 comments:
It looks fabulous Myrt! I am a fan of the wall colors, and I'm so glad to hear that teaching from home is going so well!
It looks great! I love the color in your kitchen. It's so soothing and homey.
Post a Comment