Friday, July 3, 2009

Yellowstone Pics

Okay, here are some pictures from our trip to Yellowstone, I have some more but I want to go on and get these up for everyone back home! Mom's comp is terribly slow so I apologize for the delay! I will put more up soon soon soon!

This was our first morning in camp! Muggs made AWESOME pancakes and eggs! The boy was sitting on a tote loving the pancakes and the CampRobbers trying to snatch his food!




The boy at Old Faithful. I have some video of this I will try to post later. He got scared! it was funny!

It was easier for him to eat this way than trying to sit at the table. and he LOVES his Diego chair!

We had a very brazen squirrel in our campsite. Ben loooooved it! Ben would throw granola and crackers under the table and wait for the squirrel to come get it! This was all well and good until he decided to share his pacy with the squirrel! Silly boy!



Auntie Muggs in a hammock, a boy, and a water bottle.... You do the math!

Ben spent most of his time in camp playing with his trucks! He makes noises for them, it is really cute! Also, featured in this photo are his new hat and sweater! He was not a fan of the cold or sweaters!

The Black speck just above the dead tree in the center of the picture in the photo bellow is a beautiful Golden Grizzly Bear, I PROMISE!! I could see him clear as day through the binoculars. But alas, the zoom on my camera leaves something to be desired!
The view from one of the Mount Washburn over looks. Beautiful! They don't have mountains like this in Tennessee!
Moose Tracks, The original! This is where it all began!
Not trip to Tower is complete with out Ice Cream. After throwing a royal fit at me in the store Ben's Mood improved immensely as soon as he had spoon in hand!
Ben had not noticed the waterfall yet!
Tower Falls, the hike to the bottom was closed due to wash outs. Which was actually okay because I don't think I could have made it down and back!
We had a picnic at Buffalo Flats on our way back to camp from Tower Falls.

The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. Kristie has never been this close to the edge before! What she won't do for her nephew!
Kristie's amazing packing job! One more thing and it would have had to stay in Yellowstone!
Ben's and my space for the ride home!

2 comments:

Auntie Muggs said...

I just want it known that the water stayed in the bottle, the auntie stayed in the hammock, and the boy had no tears :)

Auntie muggs

Lisa said...

ok - I'm homesick! The mountains....the trees....the family.....the ice cream! Looks like so much fun!