Friday, July 17, 2009

Dinner at the Week's House

On Sunday we went over to Uncle Ed and Aunt Wendy's for dinner! I was soo much fun! Skyler and Tyler were both able to be there along with their girlfriends, Bailey and Jen.

Skyler had a muscle contest with Ben. I won't say who won for Sky's sake!


After downing 2.5 hotdogs, some dutch oven potatos and a few potato chips Ben dug in to Uncle Ed's famous Chocolate Pudding Casserole! Ben was an instant fan to say the least!



Another first was a trampoline. He was a bit wary at first but Auntie Muggs helped him warm up to it!




Ben got really comfy in Uncle Ed's recliner! Even had his own remote!





He really dug the dogs, Gizzmo and Ganu. Uncle Ed helped him pet them.






Just after dinner chillin' with Tyler! It was a great Sunday!







1 comment:

April and Michael Maughan said...

So fun Erin! I want an invite to Janelle's blog. Send me your email and I'll invite you to mine. I don't think I ever did that!