Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Well, We made it!!

I don't have any pictures to post of our excursion yet, but I hope to within the next day or two! Ben and I successfully flew across the country and managed to arrive in Utah only 30 minutes later than originally scheduled! I am very pleased to announce that there was not vomiting, poopy diapers in mid-air, or crazy crying fits on either flight! My Ben is such a trooper! He only laid down on the floor in the airport once, and he was not kicking and screaming, just laying! I was concerned about how it might go for obvious reasons but also because he was diagnosed with an ear infection the day before we left, but he did just great!
The day after we got here we went to Yellowstone camping to celebrate Auntie Muggs' Birthday! we had a lot of fun! We saw animals and boats and got really really cold!! But we would go again, I will put more about this trip when I get the pics!

On a side note yesterday Matt and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary! I missed him a lot as he is in Tennessee and I am in Utah. Happy Anniversary a day late Babe! Love you and miss you!

No comments: