First they made you a lovely poster! Then....
They wanted to show you how we would have partied if you were here!! They are crazy men!
But then it was time to be serious. "Just how old is Auntie Muggs?" Ben asked. So, I told him....
But I explained to him that people live to be much, much, much older than that. He felt better.
Happy Birthday from all of us!! We love ya!!!
3 comments:
Awww thanks, Ben may have saved the whole day! Erin you shouldn't be scaring the children like that, but wait until I tell him how old Uncle JL and Grandma are........
hahahaha! That is too funny! I like the sign Ben and Beary made - very artistic!
Erin you are a mom! Ben is so cute. It is so fun to hear from you. I am excited to peak in on your life with the blog!
Post a Comment