Friday, June 6, 2008

Good Idea



So, I think this Blog thing is going to be a great idea! It is really quick and easy to upload a pic and a quick story! Wich means everyone will get to see Ben much more often!



Ben is quite the little drinker! He holds the bottle like a little jug of "shine"! This is the first time he has let me get a picture of him, he usually drops the bottle immediately when I try to document his drinking habit. They say acceptance is the first step to recovery!





I realized today that there is no pictures of Ben and Beary at the studio! This is what they do during lessons. We were getting ready to leave so I already had the toys picked up. We have to carry the diaper bag and a toy bag! It continues to astound me just how much stuff one little baby can need EVERY time you go anywhere!







It might just be me, but, I think they just got away with something!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He looks so much different now that he is sitting up! So...grown up! What a QT!