I got some cool shades, the ladies are going to dig these at the Beach!!
This is my Grandma Loraine, she is kind of everyone's grandma!! She is 85 and lots of fun to play with!!
This is my new friend Audrey, she is 17 months old! She was visiting Nana Anne, they are from Missouri. She is nice, but she kept taking my paciy, she was kind enough to stick back in my mouth though.
And, finally these are my new shoes! The man at the store put my foot on a very cold thing and then told mommy that my foot was a 4w, whatever that means! Anyway, after I got already for church this morning I got Daddy to take some pictures!
2 comments:
Love the shades!
Hey Erin! I was so glad to see a comment from you on my blog. It's a good thing we have these blogs so we can keep in touch with old friends & family. I certainly have a hard time with the keeping in touch thing. Anyway, the little guy is way cute and it's good to see you're doing well. Tell Matt hi! Love Annie (& Mike)
Post a Comment