Friday, March 23, 2012

Valentines Day

Valentines Day turned out to be a little crazy for us, so I don't have any really great pictures.  Matt did it all himself this year, I just wasn't on it.  He made them each a little gift box, it was really cute inside was a sweet treat, a couple of small toys, and a note book.  (remember the notebooks from the Pacy Fairy post) Well, these books are for "Daddy Notes" and every few days he rights something to the kids and leaves it out for them to find in the morning. It is really awesome, they LOVE LOVE "Daddy Notes"!!!
 These new dress up glasses were in Clara's box, but I think they look pretty styling on both of them!


This Dino was in Ben's box, it was supposed to grow when put in water. It did, just not as much or as quickly as we would have hoped. But they still thought it was cool!

No comments: