I know I have already posted about Ben's love for puzzles. But it continues! And I know I am partial but I really do think he has pretty advanced skills for his age in this department. This puzzle is two sided and shaped like a fire truck, no straight edges to tip you off as to how to start. He can do this entirely by himself now and has been able too for about a month. There is only one puzzle in our collection that he cannot yet do entirely by himself, and it is a really really tricky one that is the rainforest's! Just a few weeks ago I had to sit down with him and do every puzzle. It continues to amaze me how quickly he learns and gains new skills and independence!!
1 comment:
That really is amazing! I'm pretty sure it would take James a month to do a double sided puzzle with no straight edges! He has a hard enough time with the super easy 20 piece puzzles that are Izzy's!
Post a Comment