Thursday, October 6, 2011

Preparing....

Okay, this is way back in like May- Memorial Day weekend to be exact, but here it is none the less.  The following pictures are what my kitchen looked like while I was in the process of making 2 texas sheet cakes and 2 dutch ovens of potatos.  What? you ask could we possibly been preparing for............





THIS!!! Yup that is a pine wood derby car in progress!!
The brackets and line judge.
The Gallery.
Uncle Mark manning the starting line.

Ben's Car at the line.

Ben and Lucy waiting for their cars to come down. (note the car pictured above is not Lucy's hers was Doc from Cars.)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

K how is it that I missed these two blogs? Glad I stopped by (even though you haven't updated in a while - ahem!) hehe Great pictures of the derby. I can't believe how much cooking/baking you did beforehand!