Monday, October 3, 2011

Back and Forth

For the next little while I will be jumping back and forth between things that happened a while ago and current happenings.  I want to get some of the older stuff cause when I have the blog printed I dont want to have sooo much missing. But for the same reason I dont want to neglect the current happenings. So, like a sitcom in flashback mode we will be revisiting some great Mini moments!!

Yellowstone 2011:

yup that is a bear. a nice big grizzly.

Grammy helping Ben see his first bear! He was Super Excited!

Checking the trail map, wouldnt want to get lost on our walk to the marina.
They really loved the boats!
Dolly and her blanky, let me just say this thing needed like three washings when we got home!

<><>
<>
<><>
Ben balancing and drinking his green slush, this and the boats were the saving grace to camping for Ben.
I think I have met the limit for a post. ...... To Be Continued

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like it was a fun trip!! Ah, how I miss Yellowstone!