Tuesday, October 5, 2010

If anyone is wondering....

I don't know how many folks visit my blog regularly, other than my mom and my favorite sil. If anyone does and is wondering why my posts have been so intermitent as of late, well, let me fill you in: We are Sick!! The whole fam damily has been sick this past month. Even Matt had a nasty cold last week! I personally have been fighting one illness or another for 2 MONTHS!! yup 2 months... Sigh.... I took the kids to the Dr. this morning. They each have a sinus infection. Ben's is accomapnied by a sore throat and swollen gums. Clara's in accompanied by an ear infection. Poor babies!!! Due to the above ailments there has not been much going on here worth photographing, let alone sharing. We now have 3 different sets of antibiotics going through the family, so I am hoping in a few days we will all be back to having fun and all that stuff. There you have it, the only update I can give.... I will try to find a photo, something happy.....

2 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

That is just wrong! Kids aren't supposed to get sinus infections. I feel for you. My girls are generally healthy but were both sick most of last week. Two sick kids make for one grumpy mom. Here's to hoping you finally have a home free from the junk.

Lisa said...

We hope you all get feeling better SOON!