Wednesday, October 20, 2010
FHE
Monday before birthday party we did Family Home Evening. We are studying The Family: A Proclamation to the World. It is slow going, just one paragraph each week. I have been trying to find a coloring page each week, all three of them LOVE to color! They were being soo cute this week I had to take some pictures!
On a somewhat related note, I have started teaching Ben the Articles of Faith. I was inspired by one of the talks in GC that the story was told of family that had children to young to read to recite scripture back to them each day as the read together. I dont think Ben is quite up for that, but he likes to memorize things like songs and sayings that he can repeat to people. So far he can say, "We believe in God the Eternal Father,..." It took one week to get all the words in and a second to be able to say them without prompts in the middle, but now I think I can add the next bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment