The not so mini fun of life with Benjamin and Clara!
Cute pictures. Hopefully he's not sick too long. That's the pits!
I love on the side bar, call me what you will, just don't call me late for dinner. That's awesome. I hope Ben gets to feeling better soon.
Man Myrt, I think Ben is looking more and more like you every day.
Sucks we missed each other this weekend but I am glad that your little man is better
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pictures. Hopefully he's not sick too long. That's the pits!
I love on the side bar, call me what you will, just don't call me late for dinner. That's awesome. I hope Ben gets to feeling better soon.
Man Myrt, I think Ben is looking more and more like you every day.
Sucks we missed each other this weekend but I am glad that your little man is better
Post a Comment