
So it is not complete or perfected yet but I think Matt did an Awesome! job on Ben's room. The boy really really digs trains right now, every time he goes in there he points and says "toot toot". He slept in his big bed last night without any trouble!
4 comments:
How cute!!!!! Ben must love it! You guys did a great job! Did Matt paint that train? It is just awesome! I'm so glad to hear he slept in his bed without any trouble! What a big boy - still so hard to believe though. All our babies are out of cribs now! Good thing we're having more..... hehe
I love the blue and brown. How is Ben doing in his big boy bed? Oh, and your new dog is so cute!
His room is adorable. Is it always so clean?
I wish it was always that clean. actually, i have that same wish for my whole house. we had only been back from Utah a few hours so he hadn't had time to mess much up. Matt put the whole room together. I thought he did awesome!
Post a Comment