Monday, March 30, 2009

Peter Pan

I don't have any pictures from the weekend but we did have a pretty busy one! Saturday Matt had to take his Pharmacy Tech test in Memphis. Ben and I went along and killed the time hanging at the mall. Then Saturday night we went to the Ballet. Yes, against what would normally be my better judgement we took our nearly 18 months old to the ballet. The local Ballet school puts one on each year, at least that is what I gathered. It was a pretty casual affair but with a lot of little girls all dolled up! They did a nice job with the production and even had Peter, Wendy and her brothers all flying! After our long day in Memphis I was quite wary of taking Ben down to it. I am very glad we did. He LOVED IT. He sat well behaved the whole time, we thought we would be lucky to make intermission! His favorite part was each time the crocodile came out! The pirate music made him a little nervous. He clapped and cheered in all the right places and really had a great time. So thank you Uncle Aaron and Aunt Rachel for inviting us, and thank you Sis. Freeman for the tickets!

2 comments:

Amy K said...

Hi Erin,
Just checking in! Ben is getting so big, and he looks SO much like you. As I was looking thru, there were a few pictures that I could see a total Parker face. Hope all is well! I sort of tried to drop off cyper world, but not really. :) Have a good week!

Cathie said...

That is AMAZING that he sat good through a ballet! I can't even do that. Good kid and well cultured!